Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bracciano...

Here's the thing. I know why Tom wanted to get married at Bracciano. I mean. Wow. The water is so clear! I've never seen anything like it! It's an old volcano that erupted, is now dormant, and filled with water. Rumor has it, they still don't know how deep it is? I guess the caves that are under the lake still unknown in their depths. It's too deep for any divers and the equipment still doesn't get that deep. The lake feels like a beach. There are some rocks, but it's mostly like really small creek gravel? There are shops all around the lake. It sits in between mountains. Amazing. 

Things have been going really well. I wasn't sure when I was going home, but now it looks like it's going to be later than I thought? I haven't started making any money yet, but I'm not too worried about it yet? Will, my friend that I'm here with, is a great guy. He's given me the chance of a lifetime, and I will forever be indebted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment